Tamron 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC Lens
A truly versatile lens presented in a sleek form factor, this Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II Lens is designed for APS-C format Sony A mount DSLRs, where it will provide a 27-300mm equivalent focal length range. One hybrid aspherical element and one low dispersion element are incorporated into the optical design, and help to reduce distortions and aberrations throughout the zoom range for sharp, clear, and color-accurate imagery. Additionally, a DC motor gear train AF drive module is also featured, and helps to maintain fast, accurate focusing performance that is equally smooth and quiet to benefit both stills and video applications. Complementing the expansive zoom range and refined optical design, this 18-200mm also features a moisture-resistant construction to enable working in nearly any situation.
- Covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives, this lens is designed for APS-C format Sony A mount DSLRs and provides a 27-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- Sleek profile and lightweight design make this lens suitable for everyday and travel photography.
- One hybrid aspherical element and one low dispersion element help to control chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy.
- A DC motor gear train AF drive module provides fast and quiet focusing performance that is suitable for both still photography and movie recording applications.
- Moisture-resistant construction helps to protect the lens when working in inclement conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus or shallow depth of field techniques.
|Filter Thread||Front: 62 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Weight||14.11 oz (400 g)|