olympus WCON-P01 Wide Converter
The olympus WCON-P01 Wide Converter lens is designed specifically for use with the Micro Four Thirds PEN cameras, and in particular, with the M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II lens. The WCON-P01 will give you a wider angle of view to shoot your images, making it ideal for sweeping vistas or for fitting everything in the shot in an enclosed space. This Wide Converter fits the aforementioned 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II kit lens, and when attached provides an 11mm focal length and an 89° angle of view. Magnification when attached to the lens is 0.1x.
- Wide-Angle Perspective
- If you like taking great pictures while out on the town - or during a scenic drive in the countryside - the wide converter will give you a whole new perspective. Using your existing kit lens, you can extend the range of your PEN to take amazing wide-angle pictures with stunning depth of field and interesting perspectives.
- Fits more of the scene into a single image
- Gives a wide-angle perspective to your kit lens
- Takes fascinating photos of night-time scenes and landscapes
- Fits the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 II kit lens. Not compatible with previous versions of this lens.
- When Combined with M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II
- Master lens M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II
(Focal length set to maximum wide position recommended)
Focal length: 11mm (Micro Four Thirds) / 20.8mm (35mm format); Angle of view: 89°; Focusing Range: Closest focusing distance: 0.2m; Magnification:
0.1x (Micro Four Thirds) / 0.2x (35mm format); Weight: 2.9 oz / 85g