Nikon LASER 1200S Rangefinder
Binoculars, Telescopes & Optics
· Measurement range: 10-1,100m/11-1,200 yds.
· Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects:
First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject – useful when measuring the distance to a subject in front of an overlapping background.
Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject – useful in wooded areas.
· High-quality 7x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
· Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
· Dioptre adjustment function
- Magnification -7x
- Objective diameter - 25mm
- Exit pupil - 3.6mm
- Eye relief - 18.6mm
- Real field of view - 5.0 degrees
- Dimensions (LxWxH) - 145 x 47 x 82mm
- Weight - 280g (excluding battery)